Monday, September 8, 2014

10 minute writing

Yesterday I was helping my sister do a handstand.  She fliped up onto the wall and pointed her toes.  Once she did a few handstands I laid on the couch, my upper body hanging off of it.  Erika walked around the room.  Out of th blue, Erika tickled me.  I was so shocked that I curled into a ball.  But then, I realized that I wasn't on the couch anymore.  I was heading towards the ground.  My head hit the ground hard. (81 words) 

I landed directly on the back of my head.  It hurt so bad.  It felt like my head was splitting in half.  Then my toe smashed into the couch.  I just laid there as Erika yelled for my grandma.  She helped me off of the floor and onto the couch.  I rubbed the back of my head where I hit the ground.  It was starting to swell up into a big bump.  After a few minutes, the throbing pain finally stopped. But there was still a big bruise on my head.  (92 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment