Tuesday, June 2, 2015

AHW

One day I was walking around my neighborhood.  I was trying not to be lazy and just try to get away from playing my Clarinet all day long.   The sun shone brightly in the cerulean sky as I stroll down the street.  To spice up such a boring event, I decided to take the path through the forest.  Before I could get close to the forest, the sky looked as if there was going to turn into a nasty tempest.  Luckily I got an umbrella with me before I left home just in case I was to get caught in the storm.  The sky quickly turn twilight black, yet strangely the air remain calm and warm.  It was such a rare feeling.  At first I thought it was just the clouds blocking the sun.  After 20 minutes of walking I finally got to the forest.  The somber forest did not seem scary at first.  But all the sudden, the forest turned dark right before my eyes.  As I kept on walking aimlessly on the path before me.  Ahhhhh!  All of the sudden, I saw a white cloudy apparition wandering around the trees a football field in length ahead of me.  I got so scared that I may have wet my paints.  I quickly duck and hid behind a gigantic white pine next to me and use my hand to cover my mouth trying to not make a sound.  Right at that moment I realized I made a bad decision.  My boots crunched loudly as I step on a thick pile of leaves fallen from the oak trees.  The apparition started gliding over to the pine tree where I was hidden behind.  Once it got closer I realized that it was the ghost of a child.  Her face looked clueless and her torn up dress was flowing behind.  I panicked and took out my phone to take a picture of the ghost and ran.  To this day I have never gone back.  In the corner of the picture you can clearly see the apparition.  A lost little ghost girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment