Monday, April 28, 2014

AHW

               Everyone has a favorite animal.  More like a group of favorite animals.   Who doesn't like animals.  Animals are just so different.  You can defiantly relate to one.

               My first pick would be the Giant Panda.  I love Giant Pandas.  Especially the juvenile Giant Pandas.  They look exactly like a full grown Giant Panda, just smaller and cuter!!!

A mother Giant Panda, playing with her child.
                My second favorite animal is the Chinchilla.  They are just so cute and cuddly.

Two Chinchillas in glasses.

                   My third favorite animal is the panther.  They're so fierce and twilight black.  I like how they look so sneaky.
A Panther on a mountain.

Comment below your favorite animal and what you like about them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment