Monday, February 9, 2015

AHW

"Ok, Open your mouth wide," Said Dr. Sophie.

I was at the dentist, and if you didn't know, I hate the dentist.  They use random tools that you can't see in your mouth.  I especially hate when they slip these tool that pry your mouth open just so they can see your teeth.

"Open wider," she said.

I opened my mouth wider just to feel a sharp pain in my gum. It was a shot.

"Don't bite down or I'll have to do it again," she warned.

I kept my mouth as wide as posible throught all 3 shots.

"Does your mouth feel numb," she asked.

"Mmmh," I mummbled.

A strong numbness started to spread across the right side of my face.  After a loot of drill noises and cracking it was finally over.  They too this thing that they call a "raincoat" out of my mouth.  Thank God, I thought.  The raincoat caused a excruciating pain.  But the pain didn't stop.  In the end, I had a cavity filled and a tooth pulled out.  Right now my mouth is still in throbbing pain and is bleeding.  I hope the numbness wears away.

No comments:

Post a Comment