Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dog Attack

Dog Attack

"Race all of you to Lauren's yard!" I yelled to everyone.  I sprinted all the way to Lauren's house, the little blades of grass brushing against the tips of my shoes.  "I won!" I yelled "Hey do you guys want to play with Hershey?" Lauren said "Will Hearshy attack us?" asked Erika "No she won't." Lauren replied. Lauren was the first to climb over the fence, second was Lexi, then me.  "Erika are you coming or not?" asked Lexi.  Erika hesitated for a bit then pulled herself over the fense.  Once we were all in the yard Hershey bound for us.  Swiftly I put my hand to the top to the 3 foot high fence and jumped over.  Everyone made it out unharmed.  Then Lauren hopped over the fence to calm Hershey down.  "It's all right you can come in." yelled Lauren.  We all went back over the fence and this time Hershey was calm.  "Lauren can you go get her ball?" I asked "Sure just hold on to her collar so she won't run around and scare Erika." Lauren said waiting for me to grab th collar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment