Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt

We were getting signed into Adventure Ocean on the navigator of the seas"Have fun!" said my parents as they left Adventure Ocean (the kids club on the ship).  My sister Erika and I washed our hands and took off our shoes.  "Hey everybody, today we are going to go on a scavenger hunt." said Marshmallow an Adventure Ocean counselor "Get your shoes on." Everyone got their shoes on and Marshmallow lead us out of the room.  "Our first clue is 'This is where I go to lift bags of my treasure and get stronger.'" said Cookie reading off of a little card that said “clue 1” another Adventure Ocean counselor.  "The place where people work out on the 12th floor." said Erika.  We got into the elevator to go to the 12th floor.  Once we were on the 12th floor we went to the small gym.  "Now we have to find another clue in here." said Marshmallow.  We searched through all of the equipment but didn't make a mess.  "I found it." Brianna yelled.  "It says 'My crew and I like to watch pirate movies here.'" said Marshmallow "It's the movie theatre." said Jack. We went down to the movie theatre and I found the clue in a chair.  “The clue says ‘This place has all of the pictures my mate and I took’” said Cookie “Sound like the picture place.” said Michelle.  We got into the elevator and headed to the picture room.  In the picture room we were not allowed to move the pictures because they belong to someone else.  “I found it.” said Seth.  It was put right in front of a picture.  "The clue says 'In here you will find the treasure there are ships and kids here.'" said Cookie.  This clue was hard suddenly "The Aquanauts room!" said Hailey.  We marched into the Aquanauts room where they were telling stories.  And there was the treasure chest.  In the chest were Adventure Ocean backpacks filled with a water bottle, an Inky and two chocolate coins.  What an Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment