Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AHW

I met an alien king once.  I, Johnny Gregus, was just playing my banjo on my porch when I saw him.  He looked like a big blob of green, with 2 stubby arms and legs, 3 eyes and a wide smile-ish frown.  The alien king also wore a shimmering cape that dragged behind him.  He would just dwell around the same spot for the last 123456789 seconds.

“Salutations, I am King Momo for the Galactic Nebula.  I am on Project Relief.  Have you seen a golden, cryptic cloud apricot by any chance?” he said.

“Am I understanding you correct?   You are King Momo of the Galactic Nebula doing Project Relief and you are looking for a golden, cryptic cloud apricot?” I asked.

“Yes sir,” he replied.

“Nope,” I said.

“Darn, if only my sweetheart could get it and turn it into a spice.  That nasty dragon won’t leave until he gets it,” he said.

“I’ll help you,” I said, not wanting to be rude.

“Great!  We’ll start at dusk.  The apple only glows at dusk,” he said skipping away.

Before I went to bed, I set my alarm clock to 12:00 A.M.  However, the mere anticipation of what may happen kept me up all night.  But once the clock ticked 11:30 P.M., I was fallen fast asleep.  A ding awoke me.  It was the alarm clock.  I dressed quickly in a sweat suit and ran outside.  The alien was already waiting outside for me.

“Greetings,” he said, “I have found a better way to get the golden, cryptic cloud apricot.  We only have to find the many ingredients!  I would like to start our search on Norptine.”

All of the sudden, my surroundings started swirling.  In a blink, we were on top of a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment