Friday, November 7, 2014

AHW

Forensics
I ❤️ Forensics.  You might ask, What is Forensics.  Well, Forensics is the art of public speaking.  There are 3 catagories.  There's Interp, Public Adress and Improptu.  Interp, which is my area of expertise is interpretation.  There are many events in Interp, but my favorite to watch is Multiple.  It is when a group of 5-8 kids perform a play or movie.  In Public Adress, you usually write a speech about somthing, or you say a speech written by someone else.  My favorite Public Adress event goes to... SALES!  Sales is when you say a speech that you wrote that is advertizing a product.  Last but not least, is Impromtu.  You are given a topic at the competition and you have a certian amount of time to write a speech about the topic.  I don't really know that much about Impromptu, it defenatly is not my forte.  I am part of the BCS Forensics Team.  It's really fun and I think everyone should do it.  This semester, I'm doing Storytelling.  Storytelling is an Interp Event.  Chrysanthemum is the piece that I'm performing.  Last year, I got 2nd place at States.  I really want to get 1st this year!  🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment