Thursday, May 28, 2015

AHW

You know how people teach you about “Stranger Danger”?  Well, I didn’t believe any of that.  To me,

everyone was a kind and would never try to harm you.  Well, at a young age, that was.  All the school

assemblies, I thought, were fake.  Until, I was a victim of it.  One day I was playing with my dolls in the

front yard.  Suddenly, a weird looking ice cream truck came down the street and stopped in front of my

house.

“Hey kid, want some ice cream,” the driver yelled.

I walked up to the truck.

“Sorry sir, I have no money,” I whimpered.

“Don’t worry, you can have one for free.  Just come in the back and pick,” he laughed.

Sensing no harm, I hopped on.  But something was weird about this ice cream truck.  It was just a dark

empty box.  Suddenly, I heard a loud bang and the man closed the door.  Fear and confusion clouded my

mind.  Once the lights turned on, I looked around and saw many other children lying on the floor, all tied

up and gagged.  The look of fear in their eyes were sickening.  A hand gripped my throat, as I felt the

urge to scream, a gag was stuffed into my mouth.  Before I knew it, I was tied up and thrown against the

side of the truck.  Once the lights turned off, my mind tumbled into a deep abyss of thought.  How could

such a person do such a thing?  Why did he need to take me away with other children?  What is our

purpose?  We made many more stops and at each one, another family was deprived of their child.  Once

the ice cream truck came to its last stop, I was hidden under a pile of shivering children.

“Alright kids.  Welcome to your new home,” the man laughed.

One by one, we were taken out of the truck and lifelessly tossed into a confined space and untied and

ungagged.  The few that were daring enough, screamed.  But their cries were unheard, for we were in

the middle of nowhere.  4 men in black suits entered the room.

“They’ll do,” the tallest one remarked, “Zango, do they fit you needs?”

“Yes,” a stockier man replied, “They’ll depart from Maryland in 4 days.”

4 days later, we were stuffed into wooden crates and transported somewhere.  Once the boxes were

opened, we realized that we were staring at the FBI.

“I’m Agent Alice Walker,” a female agent informed, “There’s no reason to be scared.  We’ll return you to

your families as soon as possible.”

In the back ground, I was the FBI handcuffing the men who had kidnapped us.

“This is absurd,” they yelled, “We have committed no crime.  How can you tie the boxes to us?”

We were taken out of the boxes and properly cared for until our parents came to pick us up.  When I

saw my family, I rushed to them, hot tears streaming down my face.  Then I knew that there are people

out there who want to get you and some people don’t make it home.

2 comments:

  1. Did this literally happen? Thx Viv, for my new nightmare...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, this is realistic fiction. Have a fun time dreaming...

      Delete