Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Balloons

"Tell Erika to give me one," Jordyn pleaded.

"Fine," I told her.

I stepped to my feet and proceeded up the bus isle to Erika.

"Can Jordyn and I have balloons," I asked.

Surprisingly, she handed 2 to me.  I scurried back to my seat and handed a long green balloon to Jordyn and started blowing a light green round balloon.  I watched as my balloon grew and grew and Jordyn's stay the same size.

"How do you blow this thing," Jordyn complained.

"You have to stretch it out," I told her.

I showed Jordyn exactly how to do it, because she seemed clueless.  I deflated my own balloon and stretched it from both sides.  Jordyn followed the same procedures, but couldn't muster enough energy to blow the balloon up.  She tried again and again, and after many fruitless attempts, she gave up.

"Can you get another one from Erika," she asked, "But this time, you blow it."

So again, I seat hopped all the way up to Erika and got a balloon.  It was bright red, so I blew it up until I thought it was at it's largest and tied it.  I didn't exactly like the green one, so I kept the red one.  I saw Jordyn's face turn red and she threw her balloon at Thomas.  Being all funny, Thomas stuck 2 balloons under his shirt.  One on his chest and one on his stomach.  Suddenly, POP.  The balloon on his stomach burst.  The rest of the ride, we popped another balloon and Jordyn got a baby Balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment