Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Compliant Letter

Dear Royal Oak Mayor,

I'm a citizen of Royal Oak complaining about the lack of snow shovelers there are in my county.  Since there aren't enough snow shovelers in Royal Oak when it snows (usually in the morning) some streets don't get shoveled until 8 P.M. at night.  A few times I had to cancel lessons or be late to school because the streets aren't shoveled.  A few months ago it snowed all night till 6 in the morning.  After school I was supposed to go to my singing lessons at 7 P.M. but my singing teacher called and said her street wasn't going to be shoveled until 8 P.M.  So I had to cancel that lesson.  I think Royal Oak should either speed up shoveling by buying more snow shovelers so streets will get shoveled faster.  Thank you for reading this letter and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

Sincerely,
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment