Sunday, March 9, 2014

AHW

It was 6:30 P.M. on Friday at BCS.  Usually students wouldn't be there but this Friday was the 5/6 Dance.  I had just hung my coat in my locker and was headed to the cafeteria.  I pushed the streamers hanging from the cafeteria entrance and stepped in.  There was loud music blasting through speakers and kids jumping around.  I ran over to the long table that was put at the back of the cafeteria.  The table had snacks, glow sticks and necklaces.  I grabbed two electric green glow sticks and 4 necklaces.  I looked around for my friends and I saw Amelia.  We started dancing and not much later Mia, Jordyn and Megan arrived.  The night was so fun.  My favorite part was the team dance competition.  At the end Amelia did the splits and Jordyn and I were holding Mia up by her feet doing the pyramid.  We danced from 6:30-8:30.  By 8:30 P.M. I was having so much fun I didn't want to leave.  I can't wait for  BCS to have another dance for 5/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment