Thursday, February 27, 2014

AHW

Cruise Pool


            “Hurry up,” I urged Erika and Daddy, “Get your bathing suits on.”

“Stop rushing me.  I’m going as fast as I can,” Erika yelled running over.
           
“Let’s go,” Said Daddy grabbing out goggles.

We took the elevator up to the Lido deck and walked over to the pool.  Erika and I grabbed my goggles and jumped into the cold, salty water.  I was glad I had goggles or my eyes would burn.  Erika resurfaced coughing.

“I accidentally swallowed some water,” she told me.

I helped her out of the pool and went into the cafe to get Erika some juice to get rid of the salty taste in her throat.  Erika felt a whole lot better.  Especially because she got the salty taste away.  We hopped back into the pool and played shark.  Daddy was the shark, Erika and I had to swim away from him.  We played shark for a while but I started to get bored.

“Daddy can we go on the slide,” Erika asked.

“Sure,” Daddy replied.


We walked over to the long line waiting to slide down the slide.  In no time it was my turn to go down.  I grabbed onto the rusty pole, backed myself up and swung forward.  I felt the cold water on my back pushing me down the slide.  Good thing it’s not salty I thought.  The slide was so thrilling I went on it again.  Again I propelled down the slide.  At the bottom Erika and Daddy were waiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment