Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tues 5min Writing

It was a dark and early morning in England.  I was shaken awake by my little sister Clarice.

"Anne, Daddy says we have to leave.  He wants us to pack 2 dresses, 5 pairs of underpants, 2 pairs of shoes and 3 things we can't live without," she whispered, "The Nazi are have taken over Norway and the next will be England."

"Ok, Clarice.  Turn on the lights," I asked

"But Mummy told me not to or the neighbors will know.  We need to hurry.  Mummy says she heard their ships and planes are almost here," she replied.

I quickly got dressed and packed the clothing, a bracelet that my best friend Victoria gave me, my diary and my dog Minty.

"Anne, hurry up.  We have to go before the sun comes up," yelled my Mum.

I ran down stairs to my parents and sister.

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment