Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AHW

I dived towards the brown and white blur, only to tumble into Lauren.  Suddenly the blur stopped.  It was Lauren's dog Izzy.  Izzy was a playful, yet naughty mixed breed.. I playfully glared at her to try to stare the tennis ball out her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," it was Erika.

She wasn't shrieking because she was scared, but we observed that it you run and scream, Izzy will follow you.  I lunged towards the once again blurred figure, only to fall flat on my stomach.  Izzy skillfully dodged me and swiveled around Lauren.

"No," I laughed,"It's so hard to get the tennis ball away from her."

"I know right," Lauren said.

Again, Erika screamed and waved her arms in the air as she ran around like a mad woman.  But once again, Izzy swiftly out-smarted us.  Out of luck decided to stand still and wait for Izzy to come to us.  Izzy slowly crept towards Lauren.  Come on, I thought. Izzy had froze right in front of Lauren.  Like a flash of lightning, Lauren dove forward and grabbed Izzy by her hind legs.  I sauntered over and plucked the neon tennis ball from her mouth.  Victory was ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment