Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spit Wars

"Ew, you spit when you talk," I informed Jordyn.

"Oh really, how about this," she said spitting all over me.

I lurched towards her and spit on her.  It landed right on her head.

"AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

She started rapidly spitting and ranting on and on about random things that didn't correspond to the situation.  I swiftly ducked the spit fired from her mouth, but she hit me many times.  Once the rumble started dying down, Jordyn started talking to Jacob Jones again.  While they were chatting, I aimed and spit on Jordyn's face.  She recoiled and shrieked.  I saw the contorted look on her face and knew I was in for trouble.  I hid behind my coat as Jordyn did a rapid shot.  Then the commotion died down once again.  Jordyn went back to her calm chatter.  Suddenly, Thomas spit on her and once again, she went into crazy mode.  I just laughed and applied hand sanitizer to my hair to mask the smell of saliva.  They kept spitting.  Out of the blue, Grey threw Jordyn's lip gloss to Thomas.

"I'm on Jordyn's team," he cried.

"So you're on my team," Jordyn said.

"No, I'm on Jordyn's team," he replied.

"I am Jordyn," Jordyn informed.

"Then who is he," Grey asked, pointing to Thomas.

"You thought he was Jordyn," Jordyn laughed.

"I just listened to the names you were saying," he replied.

"So I'm Thomas," Jordyn laughed.

We just laughed and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment