Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I watched in horror as a dark hooded creature stood in front of me.  It wore a ragged, black cloak, its skin was wrinkly and gray.  He came up to me and...

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed

I had just waken up from the most horrifying dream.  I stared at my closet and peaked under my bed.  No monsters.  I tried going back to sleep but the thought of the monster was enough to keep me awake all night.  The next morning I was so tired.

"Wow, you look like a crusty, red eyed zombie," commented my brother Max.

"Go away," I said tiredly

I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Hailey you look horrible," my sister Aly said, "What happened did you fall out of a tree?"

"Just a bad dream." I replied

Suddenly my surroundings changed and I was in a dark forest.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment