Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tues 5min Writing

When I was three I went on a trip to China.  I would love to tell you about the whole week I was there, but that would be too long.  I'm going to tell you about the night where I went to The Oriental Pearl Tower.

I couldn't wait to eat dinner at the buffet in The Oriental Pearl Tower.  My parents told me that the part we were eating dinner in spun!  Once we got there I looked at the humongous tower.

 we went up the elevator to the buffet.  It took a while to get a table, but it was worth it.  Our table was right next to a window!  I sat right next to it.  I peered out the window.  It looked like I could see the whole China from up there.  The good thing was I didn't have to go to a different window to see the other side, because the tower spun.  The whole night was so fun.  I wish I could go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment