Monday, January 13, 2014

Mon 5min Writing

A Movie Review: Frozen

Frozen is one of my favorite movies.  All of the charecters are so amazing.  The main charecter is Princess Anna.  She is really nice, bright and will sacrafice anything for her loved ones.  Her flaws are she is so ditermined to do thing she risks her life and she is a little too nosey.  The next charecter is Elsa.  In my opinion she is my favorite.  Elsa, Anna's sister has magical ice powers.  Her powers are so strong she can' t control them somtimes.  She is caring and in my opinion she is pretty cool.  Another charecter is Christoph he helps Anna in her journey.  Sphin, Christoph's reindeer also helps.  The funiest charecter is Olaf the snowman.  He is funny because he is kind of dumb so he doesn't know about a lot of things.  Now I'm going to tell you about Prince Hans.  Prince Hans is very underhanding and the 12th in line to be king in his kingdom.  There are some charecters I didn'mension, but their just as important as the others.  With all of these charecter they put together a great movie.   The songs are great.  My favorite song is Let it Go that is sung by Elsa.   All the other songs are also good.  I give this movie five stars because it deserves it.  ★;-) ★

Let it Go video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

No comments:

Post a Comment