Tuesday, March 3, 2015

AHW

"Now let's go to the Primary Teams," said Mr. Hill.

It was a Saturday at Detroit Country Day.  The whole BCS Middle School Science Olympiad team was sitting on the floor of show Gym.  Ania and I were cowering in fear as we realized that they were announcing the Entomology rankings for the Primary Teams.

"Oh no," Ania whispered.

We did so bad.  Or so we thought.  We felt okay when we came out of the test, but we were walking back to home base talking about how hard then test was when we were stopped by this kid who was a foot taller than us.

"It was so easy," he said snottily.

Sadness overcame me once Mr. Hill announced 3rd.  Ania, Zoe and I formed an Entomology circle holding hands.  Please I thought.

"In first place..." Mr. Hill bellowed.

All hope was lost it thought.

"BIRMINGHAM COVINGTON SCHOOL!" 

Ania and I hopped up and ran to accept our medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment