Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Petoskey Paradise

The sun flooded through the large window above my head.  Mia, was still sound asleep.  Trying hard not to wake her, I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my IPad and started surfing the web.  Minutes later, Mia had woken up and we were sitting downstairs in our pajamas looking at our devices.  Cocoa puffs tumbled and milk flowed right into a round, blue bowl.  We finished slurping the rest of our cereal when a perplexing question arose, "What would we do the rest of the morning?"

"I don't really know," Mia muttered.

"I know, we can play tennis," Jack declared.

"But I wanted to go tubing," Mia whined.

"Maybe we can go play tennis and then go tubing," Jack suggested.

"If you want to go tubing later, put your bathing suit on under your clothe," Mia's mom suggested.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment