Monday, March 9, 2015

AHW

As blinding as it was, I managed stared straight up into the light above me, getting slightly smaller as I reclined.

"Ok so what tooth past do you want," asked the dentist, "Mint, Strawberry, Bubble Gum or Melon?"

Well, I like the idea of Strawberry for a change, but then again Melon also sounds tempting, I thought

"I'll take melon," I replied.

"And tooth vitamin," she continued, "Mint, Cherry or Melon."

Ok, so I'm definitely not getting Melon again and I don't like mint, I thought to myself.

"Cherry please," I replied.

The glum dentist sat down and started examining my teeth with a pointy object.  I absolutely hate the point tools they forcefully shove into your mouth. Not to mention what they will do to get you to open your mouth.  I hate the dentist, but I do like biting down when you have fluoride on your teeth.  It just feels really sticky and pasty.  The good thing about my visit today is that I have no cavities and I don't have to get any teeth pulled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment