Sunday, March 15, 2015

AHW

Quack, Quack.

"They're on their way," Ania exclaimed.

I grabbed the phone out of her hands.

"We are already at Somerset," I began.

"Oh yeah, text them 'We are literally there'," Ania babbled.

"We are literally there", I typed.

"We're already at Starbucks so let's go get some frappuccinos while we wait for them," I suggested.

The sweet smelling aroma of roasting coffee beans greeted us at the Starbucks entrance.

"I don't know what to get.  What are you going to get," Ania asked.

"I'm getting a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 2 pumps of peppermint, 1 pump of raspberry and java chips," I announced.

"Maybe I should get the same thing with 1 pump of peppermint," Ania muttered, "I don't know..."

Before we knew it we were at the front of the line.

"I'll have a grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 2 pumps of peppermint, 1 pump of raspberry and java chips please," I ordered.

Once Ania and I had our Frappuccinos in our hands, we walked out of the shop just in time to see Grace, Mahlah and Ali coming up the elevator.  They were followed by Sophia, Colette and Ellie who ran over from the Skywalk.  Minutes later, Daphne rounded out the last of our shopping group.  Starbucks was raided first.  All nine of us marched in and ordered all of our drinks.  Surprisingly, it didn't take that long for them to fill our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment