Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Chocolate Chip Catastrophe

Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Chips all over the floor,
Ania, oh Ania runs right out the door,
Then quickly and hastily she re-enters the room,
And clutches a tiny dust pan and a pretty small broom

How this happen you may ask...  Ring!  Ring!  Ring! The bell cheerfully rang.  I darted our of Mr. Joe's room and scurried to my locker.  As I strolled over to Ania's locker while gripping a bag of chocolate chips to my chest, I let my mind wonder off.  Oh, how delicious the ice cream and cinnamon roll waffles would taste.  Pulled from my fancying over ice cream and cinnamon roll waffles, I realized that I was standing right in front of Ania.

"Are you ready to go," I asked.

"Yep," she replied.

"How are the Chocolate Chips," I continued.

"They're right here," she remarked, pulling a bag of chocolate chips out of her punch box.

We sauntered into the 600D armed with our chocolate chips.  To help set up, we pushed 2 tables together.  With a little time on our hands before we would get ice cream, Ania and I wandered around the room,  At one point, we decided that it was a good idea to start throw the bags of chocolate chips.
we were skipping around when all of the sudden, Ania launched her bag of chocolate chips.  It swiftly flew through the air.  For the few second the bag was in the air, I felt the world around me going in slow motion.  It crashed to the ground with a loud thud!  The pressure of the fall was so great that the air in the bag caused the bag to burst open, sending chocolate chips flying everywhere.

"Oops," Ania said timidly, her face reddening, "I guess we have to get the broom."

No comments:

Post a Comment