Friday, October 17, 2014

AHW

One day I was walking around my neighborhood. I was trying not to be lazy and I had to get away from my harpsichord. The sun shone bright in the cerulean sky as I walked down the streets. I was feeling risky, so I decided to walk through the somber forest. Before I could get there the sky looked as if there was going to be a tempest. I got out my blue umbrella just in case. The sky was dark but it was still warm and there wasn't any rain. I guessed it was just the clouds. The somber forest didn't seem scary at first. But then the forest got dark. I kept walking and walking and walking. Ahhhhh! There was a white cloudy figure wandering around the trees. It looked like a cloudy, ghosty apparition. I quickly hid behind a tree, trying not to make a sound. I realized I made a bad decision. My boots crunched loudly in the leaves. The apparition started gliding over to the tree I was behind. Panicking I took out my phone and took a picture of the horrible creature. In the corner you can see the apparition. I felt the ghost put his hand over my mouth and start dragging me. Then I blacked out. Before I knew it I was in a cave. The apparition stood at the entrance. It didn't look so cloudy anymore and I could just make out a man about age 50.

“Who are you,” I asked, my voice shaking.

“Shmaefel,” the figure muttered.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment