Friday, October 3, 2014

Mosquito Sneak Attack!

It was aproximately 9:30 P.M. In our living room, by the bay view window, playing piano.  Under the piano, a mosquito was hatching a plan to attack me. I played and played and played.  It was when I was playing le papillon that I felt something crawling down my arm.  I looked and found the mosquito making it's move.  This was no ordinary tiny mosquito, it was the size of a golf ball and it made a loud "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".  I screamed at the top of my lungs and took cover under a pillow.

"Daddy, there's a big mosquito," I screamed in fright, "Daddy!"

Mosquitos are my least favorite bug.  They suck your blood, can spread deadly diseases, and give you horribly itchy bump.  I'm usually not scared of little mosquitos, but this one was huge!  I kept screaming, and screaming.  Finally, my Dad came.  He tried to crush it with his hand, but it flew to the ceiling.  He went out of the room to grab the fly swatter.  Without my Dad in the room, the mosquito dived for me.  Using all the courage I had, I grabbed the pillow and whacked it.  I definatly hit it, but it wasn't going to give up.  I swung the pillow back and forth, intimidating the mosquito and maybe hurting it.  Then my Dad came in with the fly swatter.  As if scared by the dark blue of the fly swatter, the mosquito cowerd to the celing.  In one loud "THWACK!".  The mosquito fell towards the ground.  I looked at the limp mosquito just lying there.  It was over, and the mosquito had failed its ,,,,,,,,,mission.  Daddy: 1 Mosquito: 0.  

No comments:

Post a Comment