Monday, October 27, 2014

Seussical Auditions!

Today I auditioned for the school play today.  There's a play every year for the 6th, 7th and 8th graders.  This year, we're doing Suessical Jr!  I wrote a post before about who I'm auditioning for ,etc.  At auditions I was so nervous.  I could barely feel my legs.  But I felt a sudden burst of confidence.  I sang my song, only missing 1 rest and did my monologue the best as I could.  I really hope I have to go to call backs tomorrow.  But I won't find out until around 10:00 P.M.  I'll be asleep by then.  Right now I can just hope for the best.  *<;-D


 
     ---------
   / (.       ||||||||||||},,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,()
<       )              |----|
   \ (.       ||||||||||||}''''''''''''''()
     ---------
           ^
(So Nervous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment