Monday, October 13, 2014

Wasps!!!

It was a bright day in Late September.  The world looked like a cluser of red, yellow and orange.  Erika and I were playing in the leaves when the mailman came.  He dropped the mail off and moved onto Lauren's house.

"Race you to the mailbox," I challenged Erika.

I bolted down the driveway.

"Hey no fair.  You're faster than me," Erika yelled.

"To bad," I replied.

"Then I get to bring in half of the mail," Etika exlaimed.

"Fine," I said, giving in.

I opened the mail box and got the mail out.  There's so much, I thought, looking at the pile of papers.  I  gave Erika half of the mail and closed the mail box.  Suddenly, I felt a sharp, burning pain in my arm.  It felt as if someone lit a match and pressed it against my skin.  I whacked my arm with the newspaper and started running.  That's when Erika made a stupid move....

No comments:

Post a Comment