Thursday, October 23, 2014

AHW

I can't wait to audition for the Seussical.  It's going to be so fun!  I love plays, I love the feeling of performing in front of large crowds.  That might seem a little crazy but, that's just how I am.  I am going to audition for Gertrude and Mayzie.  For those of you who don't know, the Suessical is a bunch of Dr. Seuss stories smashed together.  It concentrates the most on Horton Hears a Who.  Gertrude is a girl bird with a 1 feathered tail, who's in love with Horton.  She sort of a dorky and self conscious character, but she's also really sweet and always believes in Horton.  Mayzie on the other hand is a flamboyant girl bird who tries to help Gertrude catch Horton's eye.  Mayzie is a very self centered character who will rarely admit her flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment